Coaching to the Human Soul breaks new ground in the literature on coaching, for it provides a comprehensive coverage of what is probably the world’s most advanced
approach to Executive Coaching and Life Coaching.
Ontological Coaching is based on a new understanding of human beings and human interaction. Grounded in a substantive and robust theoretical framework, the method
and practice of Ontological Coaching enables people being coached to connect with their souls and experience deep positive change.
In this first of three volumes on Ontological Coaching, a new practical understanding of language and communication, and its coaching applications, is presented.
This is a timely and invaluable contribution to progressing coaching from a fragmented industry towards becoming a profession.
- An Ontological Approach to Coaching
- An Ontological Model of Learning and Change
- The Historical Relevance of Ontological Learning
- A New Understanding of Language
- Listening: The Unacknowledged Dimension of Language
- Silent and Invisible Actions Within Language
- Basic Linguistic Tools for Human Possibility I
- Basic Linguistic Tools for Human Possibility II
- Basic Linguistic Tools for Human Possibility III
- The Hidden Power of conversations
- Stories and Narratives as Deep Listening
- Ontological Coaching, Language and the Human Soul
PUBLICATION DATE: 2007
||Coaching To The Human Soul